Good artificial lawn starts with the right foundation.
• Existing soil is excavated to provide a grub-free surface area.
• We then bring in three to four inches of compacted hard-pack providing a solid, smooth base.
• For our playground systems we add a layer of recycled padding to reduce injury from falls. Our playground systems meet ASTM and ADA standards.
• We then install a unique line of artificial turf engineered to withstand California's region’s warm, dry climates. Our products are manufactured with heavier and stronger face weights and product compositions that reduce surface temperatures.
• The final step is to apply silica in-fill on top of the grass surface to provide ballast and additional comfort. We also offer in-fill options made specifically for pets and further temperature reduction.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Stacey Smith and his team exceeded our landscaping expectations. He took our budget and really made every dollar count. We plan on working with him again, and I’d recommend receiving a quote.
We had a pretty complex idea of how we wanted our backyard to work. We were looking for a landscaper that we felt we could trust, and Stacey was that man. His people were on time each day, and the project completed right on schedule. Hire him, or at least get a quote. I believe his prices are fair.
I hired Stacey Smith and Smith Landscape and Masonry for a renovation project. Since working with him those years ago, I have continued to request his services for all of my house flips and renovations. If you are looking for high quality work at a good price point, I recommend him.